In these Terms and Conditions and the Agreement the following expressions shall have the following meanings:
- 1.0 “Caterer” refers to both the provider of food, alcohol and events services by, and on behalf of the gourmet group. These terms and conditions apply to the services of the caterer/ the gourmet group in both an active and consultancy role.
- 1.1 ‘Additional Costs’ means such additional costs attributable to the provision of Additional Services to the Customer by the Caterer together with ancillary charges for delivery and collection of supplies within Central London, storage, corkage and handling charges that may be charged by the Caterer from time to time (which shall include VAT where applicable and/or other taxes, duties and appropriate other charges) details of which will be set out in the relevant Invoice.
- 1.2 ‘Additional Services’ means any additional services the Caterer may agree to provide to the Customer in accordance with clause 7 of these Terms and Conditions.
- 1.3 ‘Agreement’ means any agreement between the Caterer and the Customer for the provision of Catering Services incorporating these Terms and Conditions.
- 1.4 ‘Catering Services’ means the Catering Services set out in the Agreement together with any Additional Services to be provided to the Customer by the Caterer under the terms of the Agreement.
- 1.5 ‘Facilities’ means the facilities and/or equipment to be provided by or on behalf of the Customer at the Premises on the Function Date.
- 1.6 ‘Function Date’ means the date and time of the function specified in the Agreement. The Caterer shall be responsible for: providing the Catering Services at the Premises on the Function Date;
- 1.7 ‘Invoice’ means any invoice given or dispatched to the Customer detailing the Catering Services, the Price, Additional Services and any Additional Costs.
- 1.8 ‘Price’ means the price to be paid by the Customer to the Caterer for the Catering Services as specified in the Agreement which shall include VAT where applicable and/or other taxes, duties and appropriate other charges.
- 1.9 Premises’ means the Premises specified in the Agreement at which the Catering Services are to be provided.
2. Application Of Terms
3. Caterer’s obligations
4. The grant and the Customer’s obligations
5. Price And Payment
6. Force Majeure
7. Additional Services
8. Limitation of Liability
9. Termination by notice
10. Termination on default etc. Either party may at any time by written notice terminate the Agreement without liability for compensation or damages if:
11. Entire understanding
12. Law and Jurisdiction and mediation
13. Third party rights